Eco-Friendly Material: made of PU which has higher density and better resilience than NBR mat, PVC free and eco-friendly, odorless and easy to clean, 5 mm thickness to be spongy and comfortable. Double Layer Design: both sides are designed specifically to be non-slip and provide excellent grip and cushioning on...
- Eco-Friendly Material: made of PU which has higher density and better resilience than NBR mat, PVC free and eco-friendly, odorless and easy to clean, 5 mm thickness to be spongy and comfortable.
- Double Layer Design: both sides are designed specifically to be non-slip and provide excellent grip and cushioning on your joints to make sure every user has a better exercise experience.
- Body Alignment System: has alignment marks to make sure that your hands and feet are in alignment with each other when doing yoga poses.
- Specification: 72 x 26 inch, heavy duty but by no means too heavy to transport with the included carrying strap, convenient to go for yoga sessions.
- Full Satisfaction Guaranteed: backed by a FrenzyBird one-year warranty. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will always be there and thank you for shopping with us.
in this collection
Recently Viewed Products
I absolutely love this yoga mat! I’m not too willing to drop over 60 dollars on a name-brand yoga mat, so I figured I would give this one a try for my practice. It is firm, but gives the perfect amount of cushion when practicing. I typically take hot classes, and my hot yoga towel (with rubber no-slip beads on the back) never slips during my practice. Definitely give this mat a try!
Great mat for the price when comparing it to other similar, more pricey mats. Does pick up grease stains easily but they wear off eventually. Love the lines to help with proper alignment. Just the right amount of stick to prevent slipping in poses. Nice thickness to it for cushion on hardwood floors.
I like stickier mats, but because of what they are made of, I tend to tear through them reasonably fast. I recently only got about 9 months (3 "non-hot room" practices a week on average) out of a Jade Fusion mat. This mat feels like a thinner version of the Lululemon black mat. I've been using this mat for about a month now, sure, it discolors with sweat a little, but it's holding up well so far and the price makes it far easier to replace when I eventually chew through it. The alignment lines are nice too!